Container Removal Service
It doesn’t matter where your drums came from. Let us set up a program for your empty steel drum, plastic drum and IBC disposition. As part of our empty container recycling and reconditioning program, your empty containers will be saved from the landfill. All containers we collect are reconditioned to original specifications and only if they do not meet requirements for safe transport of materials are they then recycled.
Don’t scrap your drums! We can work with you to ensure that you are meeting the requirements by Federal and State regulators for the proper disposal of empty hazmat containers.
We collect used steel drums, plastic drums, fibre drums, totes (IBCs) and pails.
The Collection Process
- Pick Up Request – Start by calling us or filling out the Pick Up Request form
- Site Assessment – We’ll stop by your plant or look at pictures of the containers you’d like to remove
- Empty Containers – We’ll help you ensure all containers are empty according to state and federal law.
- MSDS – If your containers previously contained hazardous materials we’ll need to see an SDS for the materials
- Pickup – We’ll get you on our schedule and send a truck by to pick up your containers
More information: Empty Drum Acceptance Policy